On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 9:59 AM, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Kalle Korhonen
> <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The only real advantage to fetching from Google is that the browser
>> Using a CDN for loading heavy elements is free from web site's
>> perspective and it can be done with Tapestry, but it just makes it
>> needlessly difficult to do so.
> Patches welcome!

Depends on the patch, eh? :) But in all seriousness, like the majority
of my other "enhancements", they are not good/generalized enough for
general use. Probably not worth doing it for 5.1 anymore. Now things
have changed sufficiently in 5.2 that it may require a different take.
Perhaps I'll make an effort for a patch once I get to it unless
somebody else gets there first.

Kalle