Hibernate has a fine support for executing stored procedures (see e.g.
http://blog.randompage.org/2008/03/stored-procedures-made-easy-with.html).
Probably similar for Spring Security but at least with Tynamo's
tapestry-security module (http://tynamo.org/tapestry-security+guide),
you'd just need to implement a custom realm that uses Hibernate
Session and would happily go about executing your stored procedures.

Kalle