Hi,

I have a select box in my tml -

<select t:type="Select" t:id="adv1"  model="brandModel" value="brandId1" />

I also have an option where values can be added to this select box from that
page.  After the user adds a value I want the select box to repopulate and
display the new value as well.

To accomplish this, at the end of the event handler for adding the new
value, I am doing this

 @OnEvent(component = "inPlaceEditorBrand", value =
InPlaceEditor.SAVE_EVENT)
Object onAddBrand(Long contextId, String brandName) {
{

setupBrandModel(); //here I am creating the 'brandModel' with the new value
return this;
}

...returning 'this' expecting the page to reload again  and have the new
value.  but the page is not reloading and the select box does not have the
new value.

What is the mistake?  Is there any other way to reload the select box with
the new values without reloading the page?

Thanks