On Mon, 25 Oct 2010 14:53:09 -0200, Alessio Gambi <agamb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Hi!

my use case is to use Tapestry as back end of GWT components, in particular the ones that use GWT RPC calls (that may have void and boolean as return type). Tapestry can be used in place of the server side GWT Servlet to intercept the calls and route them (as ComponentEvent) to components.
More details can be found here.
http://code.google.com/p/trsvax-gmt/

Reading the project goals page, I've found this: "Secondly GWT wants your service to implement an interface and that's just not the Tapestry way." Defining a service as an interface is the Tapestry and Tapestry-IoC recommended way of doing things. ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor