> ?? I don't understand your question. I beleive that tapestry-resteasy does
> this for me.
Hm. RESTEasy is a jboss project, I assumed you were rolling your own
tapestry integration since you didn't mention anything about using a
third party library for doing that integration.

> Could it be that since the tapestry-resteasy HttpServletRequestHandler is
> placed before:GZIP, tapestry has not yet initialized its RequestGlobals and
> thus the session information is not yet available where reasteasy handles its
> service methods?

I don't use tynamo so I don't know what they are doing, but I'd guess
that something like you've suggested is the culprit.

Josh