On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 12:14:43 -0200, Muhammad Mohsen <m.gelb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Excuse me, I understand that I should not invalidate the session from the
directly from the httpsession object.
But how can I access the httpsession object through tapestry in the first
place ? Or the mentioned "Session" object ?

Get the Session from the Request service. All methods there delegate to the appropriate methods in HttpSession. Think of it as an isolation layer between your code and the Servlet API.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor