On Mon, 01 Nov 2010 01:33:17 -0200, Taha Hafeez <tawus.tapes...@gmail.com> wrote:

I am trying to override default editing components as I want to remove the labels.. but contributeBeanBlockSource() is called in a random order (at
times before and at times after the TapestryModules's
contributeBeanBlockSource()). . I used @Order("after:*") but it is still
random.

@Order is used to specify the order decorators and advised are apllied, not in which order the contributed objects are included. Just do what Juan suggested (adding a DataTypeAnalyzer before every other) and it will work. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor