Muhammad, as the article points out, tableless design is: "...a
philosophy eschewing the use of HTML tables for page layout control
purposes."

Tables have a very good purpose in HTML they should be used to display
tabular data (A grid is exactly that). The problem is that 10 years
ago tables were used to create the layout of the page causing the
problems you point out.

if you keep reading the article they mention the following. "..while
others are now afraid to introduce a simple HTML table even where it
makes good sense,[3] some erring by the overuse of span and div
elements, perhaps even with table-like rules applied to them using
CSS.[4]"