On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 10:46:57 -0200, Ulrich Stärk <u...@spielviel.de> wrote:

Not build-in but you can write yourself some singleton service around a hashmap or something.

I'd like to add that Tapestry never had an application scope. ApplicationState was renamend to SessionState exactly to prevent this kind of confusion.

The application scope in the Servlets API is, in my humble opinion, a very bad idea. As Mats suggested, just create a service that encapsulates the data you need.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor