Hi

Being a component based framework, tapestry should have no problem with the
"concept" of nested forms even though it is
not allowed in HTML. Nesting of components is fundamental to a component
based framework and not being able to do so
compels you to think outside the concept of components and then one has to
think in terms of hacks and tricks and so on..

We don't need to have two nested form tags but we can have the second form
tag replaced by a div and then use JavaScript to
handle the partial submission. At the server end, validators have to be
called only if the submission is from their own form....
Ofcourse implementation will not be an issue if everyone feels it as a
requirement. Wicket does it and I think it is easy for
tapestry as we have the concept of Environmental with us!!

regards
Taha