Hi,

I have just done the upgrade of out application to T5.2.2. We have so far had a
system to redirect a user to a localized start page depending on his locale
settings. So far those locale settings could contain language and country. So a
german user was re-directed to context/de_DE/startpage. A swiss user could get
redirected to de_CH or fr_CH (or it_CH).
Since 5.2.2, T5.2.2 does not accept those paths containing the country anymore.
Only language paths (context/de/startpage) URLs are accepted. Everything else
gets redirected to the default start page.
Why is that? How can I now differentiate country specifics for localization?

Regards

Moritz