Dear tapestry users:

I try to use http://github.com/andyhot/tapestry5-jquery/tree/tap-5.2 with
Tapestry 5.2 but I have some problems, when I open my application I watch
the exception:

org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.RenderQueueException: Render queue
error in SetupRender[core/ExceptionReport:exceptiondisplay]: Unable to
create a client URL for classpath resource org/got5/tapestry5/tapestry.js:
The resource path was not within an aliased path. [at
classpath:org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/pages/ExceptionReport.tml, line 11]

My pom.xml

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.tapestry</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry-core</artifactId>
            <version>5.2.2</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
            <groupId>org.got5</groupId>
            <artifactId>tapestry5-jquery</artifactId>
            <version>1.1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
</dependency>

<repository>
            <id>devlab722-repo</id>