Those who are there, try to attend the round table "Future of Java"
including Stephen Colebourne, JCP EC Member Josh Bloch and others, which may
also shed light on the recently filed Java JSRs for SE7 and beyond.

Josh may not be allowed to speak so freely, as is the Oracle representative
for obvious reasons, but it should still allow room for an interesting
discussion about present and future issues of Java and how to best solve it.
If I was there I would probably be on that, too, but at least one or two EC
members are again at DevoXX (after last year's ignorance of the JCP[?])