PS: About the Locale scenario, i don't know if you would need to have 2 page
classes also. I just know you could do something like it, but never
implemented.

Btw, what's your scenario and why is the multiple templates per page a
requirement for you? Maybe you could achieve what you need with
Components...

Everton Agner Ramos