Hi All,

I cannot work out how to get images to upload using the Easy FCKEditor
component in Tapestry.

I have created a fresh project, just to test this, using Tapestry 5.2.4,Easy
FCK Editor 1.0.5 and the server is Tomcat 6.0.26 [currently being run from
Eclipse Helios].

To set this up, I have [almost] followed the instructions on
http://t5-easy-fckeditor.kenai.com/Installing.html with the exception of
setting the version number to 1.0.4

Following through the above site's very clear tutorials, in the section on
'Supporting File Uploads', as soon as I try and do anything like upload a file
or browse the server, I get error messages ("The server didn't reply with a
proper XML data") or my browser asking me what to do with this PHP file that
it's been given. I have never been treated to the error message that is
illustrated on the page.

Apologies if this has been answered before - on searching, I can find a few
questions, but no answers that make any sense to me.

Regards,

Alex C