Don't worry to much about exception page, it's important for me that it gives
me information, I don't need to like colors ;) Besides while translating, I
guess that most of context data may be lost. My blog posts won't be 100%
serious, it's just not my style. I'm big fan of T5, else I wouldn't follow
it for over 2 yrs or something like that ;)

@Adam: I don't believe as it is needed. It would also require a lot of work.
Also maintaining page later on would be pain. I prefer to cover same topics
on my blog as a reference with other examples (guess game is probably not
the best example of that ;) Sorry for just copying it, but I had no better
idea to show simple mechanism

Regards
Michal