Agreed, but there are quit a lot of things already published in english for
tapestry beginners (existing tutorial, articles and so ).
Personally I don't fell self confident enough to write a quality tutorial in
english, and then translate it to spanish. I mean, sometimes is not a matter
of the content iself, but just using crappy english. I write a lot in french
and the 95% corrections and feedback I get is concerning my french, not my
technical content.

If you change your mind. I know Spanish content is veeeeery (very very very
... ) appreciated and Spanish community is large enough to deserve spanish
content.

Katia