Hi All,

I have a draggable pop-up dialogue box which is generated dynamically in
javascript when a user clicks a link/button.

I want this to contain a couple of components - at the moment I have
them in their own T5 page which I am loading as an iframe in the
dialogue box. But this isn't great - loading the iframe is a little
slow, and dragging the box around becomes very jittery.

So ideally I don't want to use an iframe, but something ajax, i.e a
zone. However as the dialogue is dynamically generated, how can I bind
what's in there with the page? Should I have a hidden zone on the page
which I attach to my dialogue?

Thanks,

Richard.