Hi.

I've just download tapestry-src-5.2.4.
How can I generate documentation for offline reading?

Should I run "mvn site" on every subfolder of tapestry-src-5.2.4 ?
I've got the following error when running "mvn site" inside
tapestry-src-5.2.4/tapestry-project:
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.reactor.MavenExecutionException: Could not find the model file
'C:\java-lib\tapestry\tapestry-src-5.2.4\tapestry-project\tapestry-json'. for pr
oject unknown

It looks like maven is searching for "tapestry-json" inside
"tapestry-project" folder. How to tell maven that "tapestry-json"
folder is on the same level with "tapestry-project" (not inside
"tapestry-project") ?

Thanks in advance.