Ok, thanks to all...

So, in my conclusion (CMIIW), if I'm using JDBC instead of Hibernate,
I'd better stick with service/dao in spring bean. Because in spring
bean, I can use spring declarative transaction and also JdbcTemplate.
If I want to use tapestry service instead of spring bean, I need to
write code for accessing database (using JDBC) and managing
transaction from scratch.

On the other hand, If I'm using Hibernate instead of JDBC,
tapestry-hibernate is sufficient and I do not need to use spring bean.

btw, why don't we get any new release for tapestry 5.1.0.x ? There are
so many bugs fixed since 5.1.0.5, some are important bugs.
I hope next voting for tapestry 5.1.0.x will pass through.. 5.1.0.5 is
way too old.. :)

Best regards,
Yohan Yudanara