Hi Alan !

Just an advice, when refering to T4 you should precise it in your post
title. I am sure people in here have experience with T4 and if they can
help, they'll do it.

But be sure this kind of comments won't help you, this is unrespectful
regarding all the efforts people are making to help each other in the
community.

Regards