Hi

id and t:id are different. t:id is component id for server side tapestry use
and id is for javascript. So you can always use
a single onValueChangeFromEditor() for this use case to handle events from
the editor as t:id of the component for each iteration
in loop is the same.

Hope it helps
regards
Taha