On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:39:21 -0200, Cucchietti Denis <denis.cucchie...@atosorigin.com> wrote:

Thanks Thiago,
Im trying to create a tree and for each node a menu.
In this menu I have this action "delete" and I would like catch this event in order to delete the node from my page.

You need events for that, but not necessarily an EventLink or ActionLink. Do what I said: generate an URL @Inject'ing ComponentResources and using its createEventLink(String eventType, Object... context) method. Pass the object id as the context. If you use "delete" as your event name, you can handle the event using a onDelete(int id) method. And just use writeRaw() if you want to output HTML from other sources. You shoulde use element() in your scenario instead.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor