Hi,

from time to time, I get the following exception:

Unable to resolve 'Login' to a known page name. Available page names:
ExceptionReport, PropertyDisplayBlocks, PropertyEditBlocks, ServiceStatus

(or instead of "Login" any other requested page). If it happens, it's after
I've changed something in a page or a resource used by a page. The only way
to recover is to restart jetty.

At the same time Tapestry once again prints out available pages, components
and mixins (but not services) to the logs, indeed without any custom pages
and components. Maybe, a rebuild is still running in the background and
jetty doesn't know about it?

Is this Tapestry, Jetty, Maven? Any hint where to look at or how to avoid
this? (I'm using T5.1 and start jetty from eclipse).

Thanks
Jens Reufsteck

--
Jens Reufsteck
Marketing & Online Director

Staufenbiel Institut GmbH
Events & Recruiting Solutions

Wildunger Straße 6, 60487 Frankfurt am Main
www.staufenbiel.de www.mba-master.de www.absolventenkongress.de

Tel.:  +49 (0)69 25537-140
Fax:   +49 (0)69 25537-2140

Geschäftsführer: Judith Oppitz, Birgit Giesen, Graham Storey, Martin
Halliday
Amtsgericht Köln HRB 9301

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Staufenbiel Institut
GmbH does not accept legal responsibility
for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Staufenbiel Institut GmbH unless otherwise
specifically stated.