dammit, it seems like it is my classpathentry .. removed that and i can't break the reloading.

not sure why this causes a problem .. it wouldn't be jetty locking the source files would it?

would jetty be locking the output files? (target/classes...)

would changing the classpathentry so that it has it's own 'output' location help?

i really like having a classpath entry as it flattens the view in the eclipse package explorer...