Hi François,

Thanks for the info. I am aware of TAPS-840 but haven't studied the patch.
It looks like that's the only solution for now. Without <!DOCTYPE html>,
Firefox 3.6 renders the page in Quirks mode instead of Standards compliance
mode, and I have already noticed some minor issues. I hope this patch gets
integrated with Tapestry soon.

Benny