I agree ....
this is my solution. thnx to josh canfield who give me the idea.

Instead of using document.getElementsByTagName("INPUT") then check whether
is checkbox or not, I prefer to use this method. the same idea as josh
canfield but I try to get the form element as the root of iteration, not the
input. it's to avoid if there is more than one form in one page.

IHMO(cos I doesn't have enough experiance to make an opinion which one is
better). what I mean with a simple solution is we try to do this in client
side. and we don't have to use others component.

        function selectAllCheckboxes(select){

             <!-- //
             var form = document.getElementById("newspaperForm");
             var checkAll = document.getElementById("checkAllRemove");
             if(checkAll.checked){
                 for (var i=0;i<form.length;i++)
                 {
                     if (form.elements[i].type == "checkbox") {
                         form.elements[i].checked = true;
             }else{
                 for (var i=0;i<form.length;i++)
                 {
                     if (form.elements[i].type == "checkbox") {
                         form.elements[i].checked = false;
             // -->
        }
 </script>

<form t:type="form" t:id="newspaperForm">
    <input t:type="checkbox" t:value="subscribeYahoo"/>Yahoo
    <input t:type="checkbox" t:value="subscribeGoogle"/>Google
    <input type="checkbox" id="checkAllRemove"
onClick="selectAllCheckboxes();"/>Check All
    <input type="submit" value="Submit"/><br/>
    Result : <b>${value}</b>
</form>

 I am sorry, I am not very fluently in english. ^^,

regards,

dwi ardi irawan