I have an AjaxFormLoop that contains a BeanEditor.  The BeanEditor
renders to fields.  For example, firstName and lastName.  This works
just fine and I can add and remove rows.  When I submit the enclosing
form it all works perfectly.

However, I'm running into a problem with Selenium testing because the
fields get ids like:
firstName_12da594667a
and of course it is different each time. This is causing problems
because I can't test it with Selenium.

Is there a way for me to tell the BeanEditor what to use after the _
for any field names?  I think if I built the all the fields manually I
could probably get it to work, but I'd like to continue to use the
BeanEditor if possible.  Is there another, better way to handle this
that I'm not thinking of?

Thanks!

Mark