Thanks for the feedback Thiago.

Regards,
Jim.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo [mailto:thiag...@gmail.com]
Sent: 22 January 2011 02:47
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: T.5.2.x Possible page pooling removal impact query

> Anyone care to have a quick glance at the attachment for coding red flags
> they could highlight, or even just advise on whether it is a question of
> tracking down third party source to check if there are thread safety
> issues in any of their called methods?  Thanks a million.

As far as I can remember, the removal of the page pool only affects
*non*-static fields. Anyway, as a general rule, you should never
initialize a non-static field in its declaration (unless the value is
immutable).

Your code only has static fields, so using or not the page pool won't make
any difference at all.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor