Hi Thiago -

> Which buttons? I'm not following you.

To answer your question, I'm talking about these buttons in my template:

<h1>Student Registration</h1>
<input type="button" onclick="register(123)" value="Student 123"/>
<input type="button" onclick="register(99)" value="Student 99"/>
<!-- many more student buttons ... -->

These input buttons come from an HTML stored in a database. I can't change
that design, and these buttons must call register(studentId) javascript
function.

So what kind of JavaScript code can I use to connect register(studentId)
function with the page class registerStudent method?

Adam