Hey there,

I am trying to use the wz_tooltip.js with T5.2.4. With 5.0.18 there weren't any problems, but with T5.2.4 I get a JavaScript message when rendering the page saying

"Tooltip Script Error Message:

wz_tooltip.js must be included INSIDE the body section, immediately after the opening <body> tag."

When looking at the source code the point is obvious: With T5.0 the scripts are imported inside the body tag, with T5.2 this happens BEFORE the body tag. I guess this change came along with the substitution of the RenderSupport class with the JavaScriptSupport class. Using RenderSupport doesn't help because it just calls methods of JavaScriptSupport itself, so its just an alias.

Is there any possibility to let the script imports render inside the body tag instead of before? The tooltips won't function correctly otherwise...

Best regards,

    Erik