Apologies... Web module is not an OSGi module. Other two App and JPA are OSGi
modules. Web is a traditional Java Web module having webapp folder and all
the configuratiion files.

I tried adding below settings to my web.xml but it gave me deployment error.

<!-- CONFIGURE A PARENT APPLICATION CONTEXT -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>contextClass</param-name>

<param-value>org.eclipse.virgo.web.dm.ServerOsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext</param-value>
  </context-param>
  <listener>

<listener-class>org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener</listener-class>
  </listener>
  <!-- DISPATCHER SERVLET CONFIG -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>t5osgi</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>t5osgi</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/app/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

How do i specify dispatcher servlet or application context info? Is this a
right way? Can anyone help me to get a sample project. Please advice.

Thanks,
DK