Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Feb 2011 18:29:33 -0200, m...@raibledesigns.com
> <m...@raibledesigns.com> wrote:
>
>> Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

>>> There's no configured UserManager service in your setup. Is it a
>>> Tapestry
>>> or Spring-created bean?
>>
>> It's a Spring-created bean.
>
> So there's no UserManager bean configured in Spring or the Tapestry-Spring
> integration isn't working in your configuration/setup.

It's configured in my Spring ApplicationContext. The Tapestry-Spring
integration isn't working if I change from 5.0.8 to 5.2.4 and change to pass
in a ServletContext instead of an ApplicationContext to SpringModuleDef.

        final MockServletContext servletContext = new
MockServletContext("");
        servletContext.addInitParameter(ContextLoader.CONFIG_LOCATION_PARAM,
                "classpath:/applicationContext-resources.xml,
classpath:/applicationContext-dao.xml, " +
                        "classpath:/applicationContext-service.xml,
classpath*:/applicationContext.xml, " +
                        "/WEB-INF/applicationContext*.xml");

        tester = new PageTester(appPackage, appName, "src/main/webapp") {
            @Override
            protected ModuleDef[] provideExtraModuleDefs() {
                return new ModuleDef[]{new SpringModuleDef(servletContext)};
            }
        };