Maybe, but as you try to write java code as clean as possible, I cannot
see why you shouldn't do the same thing with your html code.
Even because usually you want to show your html static pages to the
customer before starting to implement something else.

Il 11/02/2011 14.51, Mark ha scritto:
> On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Ivano Luberti <lube...@archicoop.it> wrote:
>> But what is the reason why invisible instrumentation is not the only option.
>> I have always thought that for a presentation framework having clean
>> html files as tamplates is a major advantage.
>>
> Because if you aren't working with a designer writing:
>
> ${user.firstName}
>
> is much faster than writing:

> t:value="user.firstName">First Name Here</span>

dott. Ivano Mario Luberti
Sede Operativa
Via Gereschi 36 - 56126- Pisa
tel.: +39-050- 580959