On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 01:05:40 -0200, Kalle Korhonen <kalle.o.korho...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
<thiag...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 00:16:33 -0200, Angelo C. <angelochen...@gmail.com>
wrote:
is this possible?
Yes, as long as the contributed object is an service itself.

Is that a fact Thiago?

Yes, but I forgot to mention that you can use the addInstance() methods of the contribution interfaces. This way, the instantiation of the class and the injection are automatic.

I'm surprised by that. I would have assumed you
would have needed to inject Services object into the contributeAlias()
as an argument and then pass it on.

The contributed object, in your scenario, is a service. :)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor