I know a bit of asm and I am really looking forward to browse its code but I
am too busy with migrating
our internal wicket applications to Tapestry5. We are also planning to
replace front-end of Finacle from jsp to tapestry5.

Back to the question. What I really want to do is provide an @Auditable
annotation on my domain classes and then add some fields/methods at the time
of loading the classes.

regards
Taha