Acutally, Tapestry 5.2 uses Javassist to get at attribute information
for the methods, including the line numbers where available. However,
I'm honestly not sure what happens in a transformed component class.
Certainly, if the @Property annotation is used, there is no line
number information to be had.

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:03 AM, Josh Canfield <joshcanfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/lang/Class.html#getDeclaredMethods()
>
> "The elements in the array returned are not sorted and are not in any
> particular order."
>
> Java's reflection mechanism doesn't guarantee the order of methods
> returned so it would be hard for Tapestry to do much about that given
> the current architecture. It's possible that the behavior you were
> seeing previously was particular to a specific JVM implementation.
>
> Josh
>
> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Mark <mark-li...@xeric.net> wrote:
>> On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 9:33 AM, Ulrich Stärk <u...@spielviel.de> wrote:
>>> I'm just guessing, but Tapestry might reorder accessor methods
>>> alphabetically when enhancing the
>>> page class.
>>
>> Hm. I'm also seeing this behavior on Java Beans now if they implement
>> an interface and are Injected into the page.  Should I file this as a
>> bug or is it intentional.
>>
>> Mark

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry