On Thu, 24. Feb 2011, Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo wrote:

>> I tried to create one with BeanModelSource.createEditModel using my own
>> propertyConduits. But when the BeanEditForm loads, the datatype of the
>> property is null and I am getting this error:
>> "The data type for property 'name' of null: null is null."
> Please post your code. The datatype of a property can never be null.

In short, it is reduced to this:

-----

List<String> valueTypes = dao.getValueTypes();

BeanModel<TreatmentModel> model =
    beanModelSource.createEditModel(MyObject.class, messages);

for (String type : valueTypes) {
   PropertyConduit propertyConduit = new PropertyConduit() { ... };
   model.add(type, propertyConduit);
}

-----

The resulting model contains properties with a null datatype.

If you need more information like how I build the PropertyConduit,
please let me know.

Regards
 Stephan