Hi,

Well, it is an AJAX request. The X-Requested-With header is properly set, isXHR() will return true. I'm executing it in Javascript, just a normal call. It's supposed to return a form that I can then display in any DIV that I want, and I don't want to use zones here. So I would think I should add a method in my Page class, "getStuff" or something like that. And I basically want to call that method, which returns a Block, from Javascript and get the actual rendered HTML to put in any DIV of my choice.

How?

Tom.