Hi,

I currently have a Dispatcher implementation to handle page and asset requests in order to process authentication and security logic as necessary. However, it appears to me that (at least in 5.1) the Dispatcher does not intercept any ActionLinks, EventLinks, form events, or otherwise related client-side triggers that are not page requests.

Is there a service or service interface to implement that would provide an opportunity to step in and intercept these requests before a page/component catches them?

Thanks,
Rich