Good night All :)

I have some problem with streamresponse of jasper..I want while I press
button submit it will displays jasper page in PDF format in a page.. like
picture below.
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/file/n4258880/monitoring4.jpeg

Until now I use this strategy : exporting jasper to PDF file to a path and
then display it with embed tag like this :

embed src="/Images/temp2.pdf" width="745" height="600"/

but I fill it very slowly. Any way to make it be fast.. and it very
important to make display as that picture.

Thank for u'r attention n u'r response :D

Rg:D
Rony