Hello,

Thank you very much for your help! This mailing list is really reactive!
I *think* that my problem with Eclipse is actually not caused by Eclipse directly but rather by the TLD file. In fact, when I open it there is clearly something wrong with it (it only contains a handful of lines).
In order to generate it I'm using the following Maven plugin configuration:

<plugin>
<groupId>fr.exanpe</groupId>
<artifactId>tapestry-tldgen</artifactId>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>tld-generate</goal>
</goals>
<phase>process-classes</phase>
<configuration>
<uri>http://tapestry.apache.org/schema/tapestry_5_1_0.xsd</uri>
<rootPackage>ch.epfl.energycenter.t5first</rootPackage>
</configuration>
</execution>
</executions>
</plugin>

Once this is written down in my pom.xml, I simply call "mvn package" and it spits out a "t5first.tld" in my target directory.

Am I missing a step?

Thank you in advance for your answer,

Stefano