Add parameter t:encoder='encoder' t:model='encoder'

and in you class file this method

@Inject
private PropertyAccess propertyAccess;

public GenericMultipleSelectModel getEncoder(){
   return new GenericMultipleSelectModel(selectables, YourObject.class,
labelPropertyName, valuePropertyName, propertyAccess);
}

regards
Taha