Hi Howard,

Sorry, should have included it. I'm running

java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode)

on Ubuntu 10.10.

I've had the feeling this may be a tough one to pin down. I can work
around it for now by excluding some methods, so can wait for the ASM
implementation and then try again.

Cheers,

Adriaan