Hi,

I have tried using Markus Feindlers code to create some portlets for a liferay
portal server. It started very promissing but now I am quite stuck with some
tapestry issues.

In order for those portlets to get initialized in liferay I needed to place all
tapestry jars in the lib folder of the Jetty server that is running liferay
(the same applies when using tomcat).
Two portlets that I have created for testing work quite fine this way as long
as they do not appear at the same time in the webapps directory of jetty.
If I added both portlets with different tapestry.app-package names defined in
its web.xml at the same time, things go wrong. The rendering is not going
through the right RequestHandler. The Rendering of the second portlet is still
piped through RequestHandlers from the first portlet. And since it is trying to
render a page that is defined in the context of the second portlet, it fails.
Is this happening because the tapestry-libs are handled by the parent
classloader and not by the context classloader?
Can anyone imagine why I can't have the tapestry libraries in the portlet's
WEB-INF lib directory?
Are there any plans to add the JSR-286 support directly in Tapestry 5.3?

Regards

Moritz