Thanks Brian and Taha.   I know I can build what I need by combining both of
your suggestions.  I wanted to make sure there wasn't a simple way to get
what I wanted without needing to build it manually, but it doesn't sound
like there is another way to get this directly from Tapestry.

Thanks for your help.

Mark