Selenium in tapestry-test seems to have problems with Firefox 4 on OS X.
I'm trying to use Google chrome instead.

The documentation seems to imply that we can set
tapestry.browser-start-command in the testng.xml file to use a different
browser for selenium tests. However, the testng.xml file below still
launches firefox.

Am I missing something in how this should work?

Mark

src/test/conf/testng.xml:

<!DOCTYPE suite SYSTEM "http://testng.org/testng-1.0.dtd";>
<suite name="quickstart Application Test Suite" annotations="1.5">
  <test name="Integration Tests" enabled="true">
    <parameter name="tapestry.web-app-folder" value="src/main/webapp"/>
    <parameter name="tapestry.browser-start-command" value="*googlechrome"/>
    <packages>
      <package name="com.example.appname"/>
    </packages>
    <classes>
      <class name="org.apache.tapestry5.test.SeleniumLauncher"/>
    </classes>
  </test>
</suite>