On Tue, 03 May 2011 12:13:15 -0300, Martin Reurings <mar...@windgazer.nl> wrote:

Hi guys,

Hi!

Perhaps my google-fu is too weak, perhaps it's something nobody else has had an issue with, but T5's built in javascript error-handling keeps getting in the way of development :( Sometimes it's quite useful in providing me T5 related hints concerning my errors but more often than not I'd rather just get the error in my firebug console...

See http://tapestry.markmail.org/search/?q=clientinfrastructure#query:clientinfrastructure+page:1+mid:vuehv5hu2hsi7lyp+state:results.

By the way, Blackbird (the JavaScript console) can be easily disabled since 5.2, I think.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
Independent Java, Apache Tapestry 5 and Hibernate consultant, developer, and instructor