-----Original Message-----
From: "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <thiag...@gmail.com>

@Inject FieldValidatorSource and use its FieldValidator
createValidators(Field field, String specification) method to generate a
FieldValidator. Then create a FieldValidator getValidator() method using
createValidators() and add t:validate="prop:validator" to your TextField.

Example (taken from
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/Validation-based-on-condition-td2435565.html):

@Inject
private FieldValidatorSource source;

@InjectComponent
private Field yourField;

public FieldValidator getDynamicConstraints() {
        return source.createValidators(yourField, "required", null);