Hi i have the following class.

Layout.java  which has this.

Here is in my layout.tml
                        <t:security.loginlink/>&nbsp;&nbsp;

@Log
        public Object onActionFromLogout() {
                this.securityService.getSubject().logout();
                try {
                        final Session session = this.request.getSession(false);
                        if (session != null && !session.isInvalidated()) {
                                session.invalidate();
                        }
                } catch (final IllegalStateException ex) {
                        Layout.LOG.error("error in logging out", ex);
                }
                return this.index;
        }

The above was the suggestion i tried from
http://tapestry.1045711.n5.nabble.com/Error-after-logout-td3389686.html
Error after logout

1.) I logout of index (default page) and i don't get any error.
2.) I go to some other page, say page B. I logout and i get the error below.
3.) Implemented suggestion and still got the same error.

Here is my log.
2011-05-29 08:48:54,589 ERROR
[org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.RequestExceptionHandler]Unexpected
runtime exception: Attempting to perform a user-only operation.  The current
Subject is not a user (they haven't been authenticated or remembered from a
previous login).  Access denied.
2011-05-29 08:48:54,604 WARN
[org.apache.tapestry5.services.TapestryModule.RequestExceptionHandler]string
<AspectProxy for
RequestExceptionHandler(org.apache.tapestry5.services.RequestExceptionHandler)>

I don't see any log trace in my code. However, I do see the @log in other
component.

What is wrong? Whats the best solution to this problem.